Teen Winter Break Workshops
Drop into MCA Denver for two weeks of free workshops! No experience necessary, and all supplies provided.
Artist, Emma Balder will offer a glimpse into her ever-evolving Fiber Painting process - an intimate collaboration with a material that most deem as waste. This meditative process will examine an alternative approach to reusing discarded material and open one’s mind to the creative potential found in our immediate surroundings.
- December 26, Tuesday: 2PM-4PM in the Teen Lounge
- December 27, Wednesday: Noon-4PM in the Teen Lounge
- December 28, Thursday: Noon-4PM in the Teen Lounge
- December 29, Friday: Noon-4PM in the Teen Lounge
Portfolio Prep 101: Prep, photograph, and review your portfolio with working artists. Get advice on how to best show off your work, how to craft the perfect artist statement, and top if off with a portfolio review. With artists George Perez, Shayna Cohn, and one more forthcoming.
- January 2, Tuesday: Noon-4PM in the Teen Lounge
- January 3, Wednesday: Noon-4PM in the Teen Lounge
- January 4 , Thursday: Noon-4PM in the Teen Lounge
- January 5, Friday: Noon-4PM in the Teen Lounge