MCA Denver is an innovative forum for contemporary art that inspires and challenges all audiences, creating understanding and dialog about the art of our time. For a deeper look into our exhibitions, schedule a group tour. Here's all you need to know for scheduling a tour.
- Advanced notice is REQUIRED for ALL groups over 10 people
- Guided tours require a minimum of 10 people
- Guided tours require a minimum of two weeks advance notice and are subject to cancellation for groups arriving more than 15 minutes late.
- Guided tour hours 10AM–3PM Tuesday-Friday
- Reservations are not required for self-guided tours with fewer than 10 guests
- Self-guided tours require a minimum of 48 hours notice
- Self-guided tours NOON-5PM Tuesday-Friday
GUIDED TOUR RATES
MIDDLE & HIGH SCHOOL
- FREE for chaperones & educators
COLLEGE STUDENT (W/ ID), SENIOR 65+, MILITARY
- FREE educators
Scholarships and discounts are available for qualifying groups. Please note in your tour request if you would like to be considered for discounted rates.
SELF GUIDED RATES
If you are an elementary educator interested in visiting MCA Denver, please contact email@example.com to request more information about the exhibitions on view. Due to size constraints and themes contained within exhibitions, which can include nudity, violence, and strong language, MCA Denver may not be suitable for all students.
If you are not sure if an exhibition is appropriate for your students, and you would like to learn more, we encourage you to schedule a free educators preview of the museum and/or obtain parental permission from your school prior to your visit.
Middle and High School groups require 1 adult chaperone per 10 students. We ask that chaperones remain with students at all times while in the museum and assist staff with students.
Tour cancellation must be made 24 hours in advance of scheduled visits by calling Alex Jimenez, at 720-236-1820. Groups arriving more than 15 minutes late to their scheduled tours are subject to cancellation.
Tours are adaptable to meet a range of group needs. If you have any special requests or feel your group does not meet one or more of the requirements please note in the ‘special accommodations’ on the tour request form. Tour request forms are a starting place, not a confirmed reservation.
MCA Denver does not have a facility to accommodate group lunches. In good weather, groups can picnic outside in nearby parks. MCA Denver is wheelchair accessible.