Cafe & Bar
MON: 12PM–5PM (Members-Only)
We get it—looking at art is tough business. In our experience, it has the ability to make one thirsty, even hungry. Enter the MCA Denver Cafe & Bar aka "the best thing in this universe” according to a guy on Facebook.
The breathtaking rooftop views of the city and mountains never get old, and neither does our menu. Smart cocktails, local brews, luscious coffee, and delicious food await your arrival. Seriously: Cherry. On. Top.
A few things have changed so that we ensure we’re providing an extra safe and clean environment for your visit and that we provide you with the best customer service.
- We will have reduced capacity: 24 people indoor and 22 outdoor. Our staff will be monitoring capacity at all times and we’ll have signage indicating if we have the space to serve you at any given time.
- There will be clearly posted rules of the space and signs directing traffic flow on the roof.
- We will not be accepting cash at this time - credit, debit or no-touch payments only
- Employees will wear masks at all times and will wear gloves for food and drink preparation as well as serving items to customers
- We will be cleaning and sanitizing our bathrooms, door handles, and other public-touch surfaces upstairs on an hourly basis.
- Patrons will have the option for glass or recyclable products.
- Also, we have an all new food and beverage menu. Check it out below!
PS Members of the museum receive 10% off all of their cafe purchases.
Check out our current menus below!