B-Side Music Fridays With Porlolo + Spirettes
B-Side Music Fridays is a rooftop summer music series focused on presenting the best emerging Colorado bands. No need to purchase tickets beforehand, just show up!
- First 100 people (21+) get a free Ratio Beerworks brew
- 5PM-7PM Happy Hour
- 7PM-9PM Music
- Museum Closes 10PM
- Free for Members (Join the Broke Heart Membership for $1.95 a month and get into every B-Side Friday for FREE)
- $5 After 5PM for Nonmembers
- Porlolo - a true labor of love, with good friends finding peace and party times through musical connection. Formed in Denver in 2002 by the eccentric and prolific Erin Roberts, Porlolo has been a highly collaborative project. Roberts—a self-defined sister, swimmer and stunt artist—is a powerful songwriting force, cranking out grungy, sometimes twangy, often pure pop hits. Our motto: BE COOL, FIND YOURSELF, FIND YOUR PEOPLE, BE TRUE TO WHAT YOU ARE, HAVE PARTIES, JUMP AROUND, CARE LESS WHILE CARING BETTER.
- Spirettes - Kate Perdoni (guitar/vocals), Kellie Palmblad (guitar/vocals), Emily Gould (drums/vocals), Lisa Show (cello/vocals), and Rachael Michaels (bass/vocals) formed and have evolved in Colorado Springs since Spring 2017. The ethereal guitar-driven rock, supported by pop structures and sprinkled with ghostly female vocals, launched a unique sound, style, and expressive collaboration for these songwriters and friends.