B-Side Music Fridays with Cisco the Nomad + Rachel Bailey
B-Side Music Fridays is a rooftop summer music series focused on presenting the best emerging Colorado bands. No need to purchase tickets beforehand, just show up!
- First 100 people (21+) get a free Ratio Beerworks brew
- 5PM-7PM Happy Hour
- 7PM-9PM Music
- Museum Closes 10PM
- Free for Members (Join the Broke Heart Membership for $1.95 a month and get into every B-Side Friday for FREE)
- $5 After 5PM for Nonmembers
- Cisco the Nomad - a Denver born rapper. Over the years Cisco has made it his mission to try and put Denver Hip-Hop on the map. His latest project, Colfax Miscellaneous is an ode to the joys and struggles of growing up in Denver. The only thing he likes more than making music is the Mile High City.
- Rachel Bailey - a captivating singer/songwriter born in Bad Kruezenach, Germany, Rachel Bailey takes listeners on a journey through a musical world of freedom of expression! Rachel has been singing and performing since the 3rd grade, performing in her first talent show at just nine years old. Since her start, she has shared the stage with artists such as Reggae superstar Everton Blender and R&B star Miguel. She has also written songs with world-renowned R&B artists such as singer Dalvin Degrate from the famous R&B group Jodeci. For Rachel Bailey, music is life and the stage is home.