B-Side Music Fridays Moon Hammer + Wes Watkins
B-Side Music Fridays is a rooftop summer music series focused on presenting the best emerging Colorado bands. No need to purchase tickets beforehand, just show up!
- First 100 people (21+) get a free Ratio Beerworks brew
- 5PM-7PM Happy Hour
- 7PM-9PM Music
- Museum Closes 10PM
- Free for Members (Join the Broke Heart Membership for $1.95 a month and get into every B-Side Friday for FREE)
- $5 After 5PM for Nonmembers
- Moon Hammer - a ragtag supergroup of Moon Magneteers featuring Sean Dandurand (Dandu/Other Black/Retrofette), Mark Emmons, Ishka Bee Phoenix (Ghost Tapes), Megan Crooks (Ancient Elk/Other Black), Jeremy Averitt (Esmé Patterson), Justin Maike (King Eddie), Neil Lyons, Kevin Netz (Yonbre), & Reed Fox (déCollage/Bun Bun).
- Wes Watkins - a trumpet player of 20 years, Wes Watkins is a former student of Denver School of the Arts. However, it is not the time that he spent in art school that he credits for his musical career, but the time he spent homeless that taught him how to identify the power of individuality. Watkins says, “I strive to use my music to encourage people to experience the individual. I believe if you can acknowledge and accept the entirety of yourself you will find perspective in your perception of others. No matter housing status, economic status, race, gender, political association, etc. In our quickly changing world I make music to create an inclusive neighborhood, because the best change supports connection to community."