B-Side Music Fridays with Twopercent + Lady Gang
B-Side Music Fridays is a rooftop summer music series focused on presenting the best emerging Colorado bands. No need to purchase tickets beforehand, just show up!
- First 100 people (21+) get a free Ratio Beerworks brew
- 5PM-7PM Happy Hour
- 7PM-9PM Music
- Museum Closes 10PM
- Free for Members (Join the Broke Heart Membership for $1.95 a month and get into every B-Side Friday for FREE)
- $5 After 5PM for Nonmembers
- Twopercent - a Denver based electronic music producer with a passion for dairy products and hard beats. His music ranges from future bass to trap. He has lived his entire life in the state of Colorado, from the Front Range to the Western Slope. His music is infused with positive energy that makes for a good time.
- Lady Gang - the Lady Gang inception was no ordinary birth. It’s what happens when a once lonely loop pedal, an electric guitar, a beat machine, and a set of pipes that have dominated the Denver music scene for 14 years, collide. Lady Gang is Jen Korte as she artfully steps outside of the familiar and moves toward the discomfort of a good idea. The artist’s risk takes listeners for a ride that demands our attention. Lady Gang defies not only what we think we know about our favorite local artist but also what we thought we knew about musical technology. Jen Korte is known to us as both a solo artist as well as a champion collaborator, is well versed in all genres of music, and has played every venue you’ve heard of from Denver to the Caribbean. A career rooted in both indie rock and hip hop seems to be the only backdrop that could help make sense of Lady Gang’s calculated execution of sound that drips with originality and soul. Having opened for national acts like The Pharcyde, Mac Lethal and Wax, and Nappy Roots, along with being nominated for ‘Best Singer-Songwriter” by Denver Westword in 2018 and currently 2019, fans are taking note.