B-Side Music Fridays With Steele Douglas + Tyto Alba
B-Side Music Fridays is a rooftop summer music series focused on presenting the best emerging Colorado bands. No need to purchase tickets beforehand, just show up!
- First 100 people (21+) get a free Ratio Beerworks brew
- 5PM-7PM Happy Hour
- 7PM-9PM Music
- Museum Closes 10PM
- Free for Members (Join the Broke Heart Membership for $1.95 a month and get into every B-Side Friday for FREE)
- $5 After 5PM for Nonmembers
- Steele Douglas - a guitarist and singer-songwriter from Denver Colorado. Steele’s musical history is rooted in classical music but has grown to include multiple areas of modern musical influence. Steele previously performed under the moniker “Lemon Future”, which was synthesizer rich electronic music. Recording and performing as Lemon Future helped Steele gain an understanding of music production and synthesis. Steele is now focusing his musical efforts to accurately convey his stories about love, hardship, injury, and self discovery.
- Tyto Alba - consisting of Melanie Steinway (guitar, vocals), Matt Rossi (guitar), Andrew Bair(drums) and Danny Dimarchi (bass/synth), Tyto Alba merges folk influences with textural, spacious guitars and draw, and heartfelt vocals. Melanieʼs lyrical content often touches up on sensitive subject matter like addiction, sexism and feelings of unbreakable isolation, while lush, melody-heavy songs rollercoaster from somber to outright dancy. An illustrator and tattooist by day, Steinway also has her mark in the band’s branding and design. After going on several tours, including one with local darling Esme Patterson, and self-releasing a handful of EPs and singles, the band is currently working on their debut LP with renowned local engineer Colin Bricker of mighty fine productions, a studio with a recording roster that includes Devotchka, Tennis and Esme Patterson.